Light, Healthy and Delicious Summer Recipes
World’s Smallest Superfood: Chia Seeds
- Two Tbs. of Chia Seeds Contain:
- 6 grams of protein
- 10 grams of fiber
- More Omega 3 than salmon
- More iron than spinach
- More calcium than milk
Raspberry/Pinapple Chia Pudding:
1 1/4 cups organic ooconut milk
2 Tbs org. coconut sugar (or coconut syrup)
1/2 up. ore. vanilla extract
1/2 cup raspberries (or other fruit)
1 Tbs. shredded coconut
1/2 cup fresh pineapple chunks
Blueberries, raspberries for topping.
Combine the first four ingredients in a blender and process until. smooth. Pour into Mason jar. Add 1/4 cup this seeds and and 1Tbs. shredded coconut. With lid sealed, shake Jar well a couple of times. Refrigerate ovemight. The Chia seeds will expand and absorb the liquid overnight.
PeanutButter /Paleo Granola Chia Pudding:
1 1/2 cups Almond or not milk
2 TbS pure maple syrup (or sweetener of your choice)
1/2 up vanilla extract
2 Tbs. peanut or almond butter
1/4 cup chia seeds Granola cereal and blueberries, raspbenies for topping.
Combine first five inpodien. in a Mason jar and let sit overnight, shaking it a couple of times. Add chia seeds in the rooming and blend well.
In the morning you spoon some of the this pudding mixture into a glass dish and top with your favorite granola cereal, maybe a handful of blueberries or raspberries if you like. Enjoy)
The Single Most Powerful Healing Power is Your Own Immune System
Not a flu shot, a vaccine concocted in someone’s laboratory, loaded with foreign viruses, aluminum, mercury, formaldehyde a. ISO other foreign materials will substitute for the power of your own immune cells.
The only thing your immune cells need is your support in feeding them good nutrition a. providing them the DNA materials of quality proteins, so it can produce an army of T fighter cells, ready to respond when your body i invad. by foreign microbes, viruses and bacteria.
Our bone marrow has a powerhouse of nutrients that strengthen your immune system and provide every single protein material we need to rebuild our tissues and organs. So dces the bone marrow of healthy animals, like beef, chicken, lamb or others. Consuming that on a regular basis svill help repair joints, cartilage a. wherever collagen A needed, including the skin.
Bone Broth Soup
My family has passed down a recipe on how to make this powerful and delicious bone broth soup for centuries. This is eaten on a regular basis, especially in the comer months and sometimes it is the only thing that the body will want, tolerate and keep in your stomach when you are sick. When prepared right, it is delicious and it should become the staple in everyone, home, especially where there are children.
As it is loaded with liquid protein and nourishing herbs, it can he eaten in the morning as a breakfast food or as a lunch. Typically in European countries it is consumed as an appetizer before the main meal or anytime a quick healthy snack is needed, as it can be prepared ahead of time and even frozen. You can use different inlays, such as egg drop or egg noodles, brown rice, pieces of meat from the bones or matzo balls (non-commercial type) or thinly sliced crepes (all non-600, organic source, of course). Watch hider
Bone Broth Soup – Staying Healthy This Winter:
4.5 Beef or Veal bore marrow bones
4 stalks of celery, chopped coarsely with tops
2 scallions chanced
2 bouillon cubes from health food more
1/2 Leek chopped
Pinch of nutmeg, sage, rosemary, Oregano
1 /2 bunch of parsley
2 carrots sliced coarsely
1 medium parsnip
1 tsp. Of caraway seed
I tsp. Of fennel seed
2 bay Leaves
Salt, to taste . use sea salt or Himalayan salt
Optional: Handful of seaweed (Dube, Kelp, Nan)
Serve this highly nutribous soup with any of these:
Thin egg noodles, cooked rice, egg drop, or other vegetables (your choice).
Then sprinkle chives on top just before serving.
Summertime is Juicing Time
The Many Benefits of Juicing Profound Healing Effects of Raw Juices
More people die from chronic diseases today than any other diseases. 36 million people die every year from degenerative conditions and toxicity. Cancers are a toxic condition. If you are in dire need of quickly repairing a diseased organ or toxic body and you want to speed the healing, invest in a high quality juicer and add a glass or two to your daily food regimen, or initiate a juice fast (several glasses per day) for a few days or a week or two.
The Many Benefits of Juicing:
- Juicing allows the body to absorb higher amounts of nutrients; it guarantees that you will actually get the amount of nutrients you need on a daily basis to repair and restore tissues.
- It makes digestion much easier, no bloating after meals.
- Helps with weight loss significantly by detoxifying the cells. The body can shed fat cells, as they are no longer needed for toxic and fat storage. It improves your metabolism.
- Juicing allows you to consume a lager variety of vegetables and drive the benefits of all those anti-oxidants in the purest and most absorbable form.
- It will boost your immune system; it feeds the beneficial flora in the intestines and revitalizes the body. A clean colon is a healthy body.
- You will experience more energy, better mental focus, better elimination.
- It balances the PH of many tissues including skin, your skin will feel softer, hydrated, supple, clear and fine wrinkles will disappear.
- People notice the glow of your skin, once you have been juicing for a short while or as part of your daily regimen.
- Juicing destroys free radicals, to which we are exposed daily. This in turn slows down the aging process.
- It revitalizes your brain. A study shows that people who consumed juice more than three times per week, were 76 percent less likely to develop Alzheimer’s disease.
- Juicing cleans out the lymphatic system (we have 31 pints of lymph fluid in our body). This in turn helps the white blood cells overcome viruses and bacteria and build a healthier immune system, able to resist disease more.Juicers vs. High Power Blenders
You will derive nutritional benefits from both. Blenders work by mixing greens or fruits with water and you retain the fiber from the foods blended. If you do not have a slow speed juicer, I recommend that you make use of a high speed blender. However, there are some studies that show high speed blending will damage certain nutrients by 23-60%.
The advantage of a juicer is that the fiber is removed and you retain a more condensed version of micronutrients. If you want to regenerate and detoxify a toxic body quickly, I strongly recommend investing in a slow speed juicer, preferably one that does not use centrifugal force but presses or grinds the vegetables and through slow rotation squeezes the juice through a spout and separates and spits out the dry pulp. Typically, a slow speed juicer will rotate around 40-50 times per minute (RPM). This keeps the enzymes intact for up to 72 hours. I still strongly recommend drinking the juice within 24 hours to derive the most benefits. It’s been known that green juices stored over 24 hours will release methanol which will damage the liver. For this reason, do not keep juices over 24 hours. You will in this way, also retain the most enzymes as well as a superbly better flavor, especially with berry and fruit juices.
It is preferred that you use organic produce and fruits, as you do not want to condense the pesticides into the juice. Washing produce before juicing is highly recommended, for the protection of bacterial infections such as E.Coli and Clostridium bacteria, typically found in soil. Pesticides are only washed off the outside of the plant.
We now sell the Slow Star Juicer and Nut butter Maker (As seen in the video)
- Low speed of 47 RPM to preserve the enzymes
- Mincing attachment included to make nut butters, pates and sorbets
- 3-Stage speed reduction gears with 200 Watt motor
- 100% BPA-free housing & casing
- Tribest Slowstar, SW04A Cleaning Brush also included
Your Cost is S379.95 — Save S69.05
Listed price is: S449.00
NEED A CONSULTANT? CALL US TODAY AT (407) 333-1059
Call Us At
635 Primera Blvd, Lake Mary, FL 32746
Mon-Thu-Fri : 9am to 5pm
Tue-Wed: 9am to 6pm
Fill This Form
We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.